Home automation allows you to access and control features within your home from a mobile device anywhere in the world. Now, having control of all your home’s features available on a smartphone could cause concern for some people who worry about “what could go wrong”.
However, what needs to be remembered is that the home automation systems by Safeguard Security Solutions come with 24-7 monitoring and support. So, there is a team of experts available for support and troubleshooting to help you get the most out of your home automation platform.
An Integrated Home Automation Solution
Out platform integrates the most advanced automated solutions into one place that include video monitoring, security system, and energy management. A single integrated solution allows for some intriguing features that save time, enhance security, and help to make life simpler, that include:
- Control of thermostats
- Control of programmable devices
- Control of garage doors
- Control of access doors
- Integration with home Security System
- Control of indoor and outdoor lighting systems
All The Benefits of Home..When You Are Away
Our home automation system offers you all the control and benefits of being at home even why you are away. Below are only a few examples of how our customers control the access, security, and features of their homes remotely:
- Allowing access to and from your home for contractors and guests.
- Monitoring activity within and outside of your home.
- Adjusting indoor and outdoor lighting at certain times to enhance security.
- Monitor deliveries made to access points of your home that include the front door, side doors, and garage doors.
Schedule a Demo Today
Schedule a demo today for our home automation platform and learn how it can help to reduce your utility costs, enhance home security, and offer more control of the features in your home that matter most to you. Contact Safeguard Security Solutions by calling (800) 631-3550 or by contacting us today.